RUGBUY_468x60_FreeGift

Thursday, July 31, 2008

DRINKING WATER

Nowadays, lots of water borne diseases like typhoid, amoebiasis are becoming common occurrences throughout the country. We must always take a necessary precautions especially when it comes to water we drink. Sometimes we are not aware of licks of our pipes that foreign bodies can enter to contaminates our drinking water in our house. Personally, I am used to boil our drinking water for 15 to 3o minutes and let it cool and refregerate. I only buy bottled water if we travel or if we go somewhere. As a mother I always instruct my kids that make a habit to check always the cap and make sure that it is sealed and the expiration date must be there and no doubts that the bottled water is safe.

4 comments:

ipanks said...

in a day, maybe i am drinking water about 1 bottle 150 ml. but its not everyday.

Borneo Falcon said...

In some countries, one can just drink straight from the tap. How convenient!

Cely said...

That's true, friend! My husband and I buy water for drinking. We don't trust tap water even if they said it's safe. Some have built-in filters installed in their faucet and we don't. But someone told me before that even if you use filters, not all contaminants are screened.

Better be safe than be sorry!

WebbieLady said...

In italy, the tap water was drinkable. Here in holland, i don't think it is but maybe it can be drank but all the same, we buy the bubbled ones...

Hi Nanay Belen.. Kumusta po?

Please click here to check me in one push of a button..