RUGBUY_468x60_FreeGift

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kid's differences

My both kids having their summer class. Actually they don't need it because since first year they all passed their subjects . (Thanks God!) They don't have failure grades but my son's grade for the last semester is depressing. He got only passing grades 3.0. My gush!!! he is soo lazy to study despite of my advices. I hope he will change because he will be third year engeneering by June 2009. My son is more talented and intelligent than my daughter but my daughter has a higher grades because she study more in the house. They have the same course Engeneering and same school . So many times , my daughter review and study untill 0ne o clock AM during examination day but my son just pip her notes for only 30 minutes then sleep.

8 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi nanay belen, parehong magaling ang mga bata...
yung son mo eh..kahit ilang minutes lang eh..pasado ang grade...at talented pa..galing mag guitar!

..yung daughter mo eh masipag magaral and matataas ang grades. congrats po! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Your son is better.
When I was in school I used to study only 3 days i.e., before the exam day.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

happy weekend nanay belen. God bless you and your family

Rossel said...

they are both good nanay belen. mabilis lang talaga mag-review mga guys. ang importante e pasado sila pareho. you are lucky to have them.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

have a great day nanay belen.
hope ok na ang weather dyan?
ingatz God bless

Anonymous said...

I agree with you!

Nessa said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great weekend :)

is said...

Hii...

Nice weekend...