RUGBUY_468x60_FreeGift

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tag

I got this tag from Crissy.

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

=== > Taking care of my children and managing my sari-sari store.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

  • ironing the clothes
  • laundry
  • selling
  • tutoring my elementary children
  • blogging
3. Snacks I enjoy:

=== > Turon, Banana Que, sandwich

4. Places I’ve lived:

=== > Mandaluyong, Ilocos Sur

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire

=== > Establish a scholarship foundation for the bright students, public service, buy a rest house in Ilocos

6. People I want to know more about:

=== > Blogger friends

Tagging anyone who like to do tags.

0 comments: