RUGBUY_468x60_FreeGift

Monday, July 14, 2008

7 Facts About Me


Got tagged by Posh Post Thanks!!

Here’s the rules:

A. List these rules on your blog.

B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

1. a mother of two
2. Godfearing
3. loves food
4. loving mother
5. if possible i don't like to cook
6. patience mom
7. Dreams of having more money for my retirement


3 comments:

Mar C. said...

ay padaan lang. anu meron dito?

Nanaybelen said...

salamat sa daan . basahin mo . kung ano ano na lang para may maisulat. mga tips lang naman para sa araw araw na nang-yayari sa buhay natin

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Nay Belen...

Salamat sa tag. I'll try to post it as soon as I get the chance...

Juliana