RUGBUY_468x60_FreeGift

Monday, November 10, 2008

Eight Things

.
1. " mothercares" -I like this name because I am a mother of two
2. housekeeper- i'll do all the household chores in our house
3. I ''ll do all the works for my store
4. I blog after all my works in the house and my store
5. I seldom go out for gatherings because I am homebody and no time
6. I love to eat pizza
7.I love gardening in the province only because I don't have space her in Manila
8.
I thank Kamaqcaw for this tag. and I humbly passed this tag to everybody who came to my site.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nay, i have a meme for you here:

http://poshpost.blogspot.com/2008/11/alphabet-questions-who-am-i-tag.html

pamatayhomesick said...

ayos po ito nanay belen.:)

ipanks said...

hohoho congrats for that tag.succes for you

PinayWAHM said...

Visiting you here Nay Belen to wish you a great weekend!

Juliana