RUGBUY_468x60_FreeGift

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stay together

Post Valentine's Day, my son cleaned his room for the whole half day. The room is really dusty and everything is not in order. Actually i am already scolded him the other day reminding him to clean his room instead of playing games online during free time. I am amazed because voluntarily clean his room . Maybe he himself already irritated. Not like his sister, she never dare to clean the house. She always promise to clean the house and laundry after school.
Well yesterday just spent Valentines Day in our house with my kids. I prepared spaghetti , cakes and icecream. It is also the birthday of my daughter. She just intentionally treated her friends at Yellow Cab (central Edsa) last Friday February 13 and not invites anymore in our house. We just want valentines day and bithday , simply stay at home together with simple preparation enough for the 3 of us rather than join the crowd in the mall.

0 comments: