RUGBUY_468x60_FreeGift

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Simple Christmas Celebration but lovely and white

Christmas Celebration is over but i hope the spirit of Christmas is always around everyday. Yapp! we had a wonderful time and the food we really wanted for that day. It was only dinuguan with puto from Goldilocks and the choco Fudge Cake from Red Ribbon. That choco Flavor is the choice of my kids. I think that is the Christmas Flavor by Red Ribbon. I also made potato salad and buco salad. Potato salad was requested by my daughter and the buko salad was my sons's request. Foe me, i like both LOL. Importantly we have been having a lovely white Christmas.
I am so happy also that i was able to buy and give the shoes of two girls (my neighbors) as i have promised to them. I saw in their eyes they were delighted. Thank you Lord. You 've been so good to us.

7 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

ang bait mo talaga..talagang di ka malilimutan ng two girls na neighbor mo na binigyan mo ng shoes..kapag iyon ay suot nila ay tiyak maaalala ka nila..advance happy new year sa iyo..

ellen said...

Happy New Year!

rinelle said...

Wishing you all the best in 2010! God Bless!

Lalaine said...

nay, beletad merry christmas at pahabol ako sa pagbati ng happy 2010!... sensya na nde ako nakakadalaw dito ah.. sana mapadalas na uli ako dito :D

eden said...

wishing you all the best for year 2010

PinayWAHM said...

All the best in 2010!

Mommy J

Unknown said...

will u willing try something new, http://raini-sale.blogspot.com/