RUGBUY_468x60_FreeGift

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gift giving

It is four days more for Christmas . My gift for my kids is already ready. It is already wrapped and put under my Christmas tree. I felt happy and touched also because my kids also had their gift for me. Our gifts are wrapped and ready for gift giving on the Christmas Eve( 24th of December) but keep secret what's inside.
I have chosen 2 kids (parents separated and just living with their grandmother who is also separated with her husband. They are one of my neighbor) I asked this grade one girl what gifts she want. She said I want school shoes because my shoes is already rotten. I was expecting that she will tell me something which is a toy but it took a one minute to think before she said a school shoes. I measured her foot because i really promised to myself that i must have to buy one for her as my thanksgiving to the Lord Jesus Christ for so many blessing He had given me. I know this will be just a small thing i could give to this girl and her grade 2 sister but i hope could make them happy this Christmas. I really wanted them to be happy like my children on Christmas day.
Thank you so much Lord for everything. I didn't become rich and perfect, we had some trials and had physical and emotional pains but you made our everyday smooth and guided us all throughout the years. Thank you Lord for being always with us.

4 comments:

scribbler said...

May we be blessed with more people like you - you have a kind heart.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

ang sweet mo naman nanay belen. sa akin po, anong regalo ninyo? (joke)

by the way, sorry now lang naka visit ang prego. my nausea is still on/off. hopefully my nausea will be over soon so i can go back to my usual bloghopping routine.

Merry Christmas nay belen!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

kumusta ang pasko mo diyan..

Yen said...

Nakakatouch naman yun.I'm sure you made them happy. I can imagine their smiles while handing them the gifts.
Happy Holidays Nanay belen =)